Our commercial property solicitors will help you or your business through the often difficult process of buying or selling property, or on the granting or taking of a commercial lease.
The law in relation to commercial property is complex and changing and you need an expert to be able to advise you on matters arising out of business and residential leases. Our team can deal with Planning Authorities, Commercial Agents, Surveyors, Architects, Lenders in a professional manner with a suitable fee structure.
Some areas in which we can assist:
- Grant of New Lease
- Assignment of Business Lease
- Acquisitions and Disposals of Land
- Landlord and Tenant Act Notices
- Site Acquisitions and Plot Sales
- Business lease renewals and terminations
- Distress and forfeiture
- Lease Disputes
- Disrepair disputes
- Commercial rent arrears and service charge arrears
- Dilapidation claims
- Rent review disputes