Court of Protection Applications
Only the Court of Protection can authorise decisions as important as making a Will or a major lifetime gift on behalf of someone who lacks capacity.
How we at A H Page Solicitors can help...
- guiding you and your family through the process and advising on the implications
- making the application in the appropriate form on your behalf
- advising those served with notices of an application or joined as a party to an application
- applying for the removal of trustees eg where there is a lack of capacity
- applying for a declaration of the court on specific issues regarding an incapable adult
- advising on objections to registration of an enduring power of attorney or lasting power of attorney
- dealing with banks or building societies
- dealing with the sale of any property
Our expertise covers all types of applications, complex and straightforward, contentious and non-contentious. At A H Page Solicitors we recommend a face-to-face meeting with one of our specialist solicitors. We can offer you comprehensive legal advice helping you to choose the most suitable attorneys and to decide what your attorneys will be responsible for.